livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Could we really run out of food?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Could we really run out of food?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:50:22 +0000

check out www.transitionculture.org.

This has been running for 2 years and is spreading across the UK and many parts of the world. Rob's ideas seem to be the best way forward for the future I have heard of.
Pete

100's of DVD' and CD's on many topics. Sport, leisure, hobbies and many others. Horror, children and family films.
computer games and software, lingerie, beauty products.
www.yourhomeentertainment.co.uk