livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Billary's ties to Monsanto: Some of the disgusting details...***

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Tony Marzolino <tmarzolino@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Billary's ties to Monsanto: Some of the disgusting details...***
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:10:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello Liz,
I absolutely agree that the current parties or candidates are NOT the answer nor will they offer or implement any meaningful change......

However, I believe change is possible and there are other options.  Mike Bloomberg is one option and even if he does not run, he is influencing the national debate.  There are many Internet sties concerning this topic.  I have listed just two.
http://www.runmikerun.com/
http://www.runmikebloomberg.com/

Also the GAO (General Accounting Office) has some GREAT publications on the current and future financial crisis facing this country.  Our time is running short.  Two excellent GAO reports are listed below.  It is recommended reading for EVERY American.
http://www.gao.gov/cghome/d08489cg.pdf
http://www.gao.gov/cghome/d08490cg.pdf

This and much else (i.e. declining dollar, housing crisis, the war, etc) will force change.  Hopefully.....

Regards,
Tony Marzolino
Berkshire, NY

Liz <liz@allslash.org> wrote:
At 12:11 PM 2/4/2008, you wrote:
>Billary's ties to Monsanto: Some of the disgusting details...***

That's pretty bad, but does anyone seriously think that any of the
other remaining viable candidates won't do the same thing?

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com