livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Billary's ties to Monsanto: Some of the disgusting details...***

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Billary's ties to Monsanto: Some of the disgusting details...***
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:32:20 -0800

My thought was - what would the backgrounds of all the other candidates look like. You can make anyone look really bad or really good depending on what information you pick and what spin you put on it. Not happy with anyone at this point <sigh> but I figure if we all focus on what we can do locally to make sure there is good food, clean air and water available it'll work out okay no matter who. The important part is to do what we can do. Making good food is a noble vocation as well as avocation.

Aliza
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>