livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Soaker hoses was _Group Encourages Relocalization of Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "bruce smith" <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Soaker hoses was _Group Encourages Relocalization of Food
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:34:11 -0500

Thanks.. I'm using rain water..soft and acid..
I did use them attached to the hose..you're right.. But you knew that (c:
Just got another load of mini horse dung.. I covered a pile of straw bedding from a load I got last summer.. Planning on seeding this all with a half 33 gallon load of worm bin compost.. complete with a few worms..