livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] breaking news/financial markets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] breaking news/financial markets
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:16:00 -0600 (CST)

I agree, but Paul's posting of this information was to remind us (to keep us
motivated) of the sense of importance and urgency in what we're doing.

As to "doom and gloom," I get a bit tired of hearing this. It's the
Cassandras' way of promoting their twisted unrealistic view of the world on
people, a view which represents in the end real doom and gloom.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA

From: bruce smith <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>

The more reason to really dig deep and start growing a lot of your own foods
huh? When are we going back to those topics?? Gloom and doom is being served
up every where. I joined to learn Healthy soil practices and Sustainable
growing techniques? ZUP????