livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "Seeds of Destruction"

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pumpkin Lady <pumpkin@xanadoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "Seeds of Destruction"
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:07:40 -0600

TradingPostPaul wrote:
Bookfinder has it from Amazon

That would be nice if it were true.

Amazon LISTS it, but they have none in stock nor any date that they expect to actually have any, if you pop over to their site and actually look. Which I already did and said I did, which is why I was asking. You can BUY it...and they'll ship it to you when they actually get it, but having seen how Amazon acts when they don't have something in stock, I'm not playing. Particularly through some third agent site that doesn't list book stock status.

Something they list with a publish date in November of 2007 ought not be out of stock, or if it is, they ought to have a pretty good idea when they will be getting it back in.

So, I ask again, has anyone besides reviewers actually seen this book...and does anyone know where a real live copy can be purchased?

In search of the elusive, obviously,
Morgan