livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "Seeds of Destruction"

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "Seeds of Destruction"
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:32:51 -0700

A lot of politics in it, however it's all related - unfortunately. And it's
true. Unless ignorance is bliss we need to know the worst and deal with it.
I allowed it. I may get that book, if I can avoid reading before bedtime.
Now electric cars are getting off topic. Personally I'm on a hundred lists
and Barb emails me things every night (we're on the same computer) that I
pass on to others. But I try to limit my posts to this list to what's of
interest to those who got on for its stated subject. And our list is
overwhelmingly positive and constructive in tone. Along with the doom and
gloom we see plenty we can do and are doing to revive self sufficient
community and sensible living. I appreciate the experience and wisdom we
see here, and the determination to see through the fog and do what's
needed.