livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: New Seed starts handbook by Nancy Bubel in PDF format.

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "bruce smith" <cityhomesteader@gmail.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: urban-permaculture@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: New Seed starts handbook by Nancy Bubel in PDF format.
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:19:16 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cityhomesteader <cityhomesteader@yahoo.com>
Date: Jan 22, 2008 12:59 PM
To: cityhomestead@yahoogroups.com

New Seed starts handbook by Nancy Bubel in PDF format.

http://www.green-seeds.com/pdf/seed_starters.pdf

"If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is no barking dog to be tethered on a 1-foot chain."

  --  Theodor Wiesengrund Adorno

Bruce Smith

A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul.  ~Author Unknown

  • [Livingontheland] Fwd: New Seed starts handbook by Nancy Bubel in PDF format., bruce smith, 01/22/2008