livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] grain crop getting consumed by cars

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] grain crop getting consumed by cars
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:07:22 -0700

My crystal ball isn't quite that accurate. But as I keep repeating,
millions of people right here in this country are already living in third
world conditions. Access to affordable food is their #1 problem and the
problem is structural, not individual. When you can't change the structure,
get out of it and find ways to provide for yourself.