livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The "housing bubble" implosion

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The "housing bubble" implosion
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:00:02 -0700

No one here is predicting some sudden, catastrophic collapse like the y2k
stuff. The official reports are quite bad enough.

Read what Bernanke (head of Federal Reserve) just said

and just for starters:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/11/business/11fed.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/feedarticle?id=7219869
http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/turk/2008/0109.html
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-01/12/content_6389349.htm
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WALL_STREET?SITE=TXSAE&SECTION=BUSINE

SS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/05/business/05econ.html
http://ga3.org/ct/lpNVpX61NYwg/
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1217/p01s01-usec.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=4078401&page=1
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/06/AR2007120601
052.html
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1231/p13s01-wogi.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml;jsessionid=OVEHPHGIHWD1XQFIQMGCF
FWAVCBQUIV0?xml=/money/2007/12/10/bcnusa110.xml
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2007/nov/03/food.climatechange
http://blog.aflcio.org/2007/12/07/after-we-lose-our-homes-is-our-retirement-
next/
http://www.agweekly.com/articles/2007/11/27/news/ag_news/news19.txt