livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: NO-TILL FARMING OFFERS A QUICK FIX TO HELP WARD OFF HOST OF GLOBAL PROBLEMS

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Fwd: NO-TILL FARMING OFFERS A QUICK FIX TO HELP WARD OFF HOST OF GLOBAL PROBLEMS
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:50:59 -0700

I'm sorry, but anybody who thinks you can work the fields in the dark is
too clueless to bother with. How can he really believe you get less weeds
by tilling in the dark??? And of course he has no idea what Ken is
advocating, or how farmers have done no-till for many years. The guy is
pontificating on things he knows nothing about, and doesn't want to know.
Too silly to argue with.