livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] global warming

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] global warming
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:41:38 -0700

Ken, I'm already familiar with the background of each of those "experts"
behind the anti-global warming movement, and my position is unchanged. I'm
not going to debate it on this list. Your contributions to sustainable food
production in many countries is too valuable for me to digress into that
debate. The urgency of local sustainable food, including no-till, is my
focus here. Let's keep our focus on what needs to be done.