livingontheland - [Livingontheland] sustaianable

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] sustaianable
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:18:31 +1100 (EST)

I thought the unsustainability of modern farming was beyond proof, the world was warned in 1907 by F.H.King in a report to the U.S. GOVT, and in a book [free on the net] Farmers of forty centuries, that if the world got into oil we where stuffed
The proof, land lost to desert and  salt
martin

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

  • [Livingontheland] sustaianable, Martin Naylor, 12/16/2007