livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] A compost day

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: "McBride & Putnam" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] A compost day
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 19:06:00 -0700

That's a lot of compost. Best I can do is work the pickup hauling one load
of alpaca manure at a time down from a friend's place in the foothills.
Lucky I don't have stripmined subsoil to work on. I have to build beds to
get crops from this rabbit brush in one season. It worked well last year,
onward and upward.