livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] State of garlic industry discussed atindustry breakfast

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: "Kathy" <Vanokat@mrtc.com>, livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] State of garlic industry discussed atindustry breakfast
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:23:31 -0700

No kidding? That site Carrie posted there could be very interesting. It's a
mail order retail outlet to buy wholesale from garlic growers who don't
have enough local demand.

We picked up a lot of Colossal Garlic for fall planting. Anyone have
experience with this one? It's a true garlic, not Elephant Garlic so
called, and it's a hardneck. Barb says it's very good flavor.