livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Google Groups: You've been invited to KC No Till

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: noreply@googlegroups.com
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Google Groups: You've been invited to KC No Till
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:29:11 +0000

jgtkhalsa jgtkhalsa@gmail.com has invited you to join the KC No Till group
with this message:

Last Saturday, Oct 27, Marty Kraft and the Kansas City All Species Project
held a workshop on No-Till organic growing. We have started up a discussion
group for those interested in discussing and collaborating our efforts. You
are invited to join in and participate, as well as anyone else you know that
you think might be interested.

We are already discussing going in on purchasing and having bales of straw
delivered.

Here is the group's description:

Collaboration of folks in the KC area for those interested/involved in no till
and organic gardening.

---------------------- Google Groups Information ----------------------

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/kcnotill/sub?s=haHlJAgAAACM_--cbBVNSHqW5d54GEKn&hl=en

Access to the group on the web requires a Google Account. If you don't have a
Google Account set up yet, you'll first need to create an account before you
can access the group. You can create an account at:

http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=groups2&dEM=livingontheland%40lists.ibiblio.org&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fkcnotill%3Fhl%3Den

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=MQAAAEe2SQAb08sFtgA1AA&hl=en

  • [Livingontheland] Google Groups: You've been invited to KC No Till, noreply, 11/01/2007