livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Thoughts on local food and the Big Problems(long)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Aliza" <realfood@wonderfulfarm.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Thoughts on local food and the Big Problems(long)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:02:23 -0700

There is more then just hope Harvey. Our job is to see the world full of all its gifts and with every moment and every movement choose the world we want to have. The more of us who see the world this way the more it will manafest. Just remember that everytime you choose to know the truth - that we can and do influence everything and everyone moment to moment with every breath and every thought - the more likely it is to become what we desire. So make sure that the thoughts you think and the breath you breathe are working toward what you most want to manefest.

Thanks so much for all you bring everywhere you go.

Aliza

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harvey Ussery" <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>