livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] winter crops

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] winter crops
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:48:28 -0400

At 02:30 PM 8/30/2007, you wrote:

You wouldn't consider posting some pictures somewhere, would you?

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com

I've put up several small greenhouses in the past but I haven't used PVC.
For those handy with tools I recommend the sturdiest construction, lumber
<snip>
there means a lot more tomatoes to sell in Oct. And keeping the night temp
above 55 means continuing fruit set during that time. Now working against
the clock to finish covering and get windows and doors in place along with
temp controlled openers and exhaust fans. Back out the door now ...