livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Lovely Angora question

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Zachary Domikez <zdomike@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Lovely Angora question
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

I vote for this as 'Essay of the Month'
Quite poetic (if a bit esoteric)
Suitable for publication in Mother Earth News?

Regards,
Zack

From: "elderberryjam" <elderberryjam@zippytech.com>
Subject: Re: Navaho Angora question

I think the Navajo Angora is probably a lot like other
U.S. Angoras. They range their goats, and so like
other American Angora goats, are probably crossed with
other breeds to some degree, and bred back for the
fleece qualities. I have a treasured picture I took of
a Navajo herd 3 years ago when my DH and I were on our
honeymoon. . . . . . .

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/