livingontheland - [Livingontheland] online translation

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "R. Hoffman" <chelidon@mythosphere.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] online translation
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:39:47 -0400

At 12:00 PM -0400 8/10/07, "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net> wrote:

This generated a thought, somewhat off subject. Despite having lived in Central Texas my whole life, my command of Spanish is pitiful. Wondering about the meaning of "Comiendo chivo", I tried Google, with no help. Why isn't there a "Google Translator", where you could enter any language and have it translated to a language of your choice?

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz

Ask, and ye shall...

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Not nearly perfect, in fact sometimes downright funny, but sometimes useful.

--Richard