livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Future of Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Future of Agriculture
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:20:53 +0100

Hi Paul

he is a brilliant speaker and a very good violinist. He spoke at a meeting here in West Wales back in June and during the interval was playing classical music with a local group that had reformed to accompany him.
Pete

Excellent, Douglas. And on topic and necessary reading. We haven't caught
Heinberg close enough to go hear him in person.

Let me add a link for your Heinberg article
http://www.relocalize.net/the_future_of_agriculture

And the website is recommended, http://www.relocalize.net