livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Future of Agriculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Douglas Willhite <drwillhite@earthlink.net>, Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Future of Agriculture
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:09:49 +0100

I met Richard at a meeting in West Wales at the beginning of June.  The talk he gave made you think and realise that even though it looks bad there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Pete

My wife, Hillary, and I have both known Richard personally for nearly thirty years. We've observed him to be a man of impeccable integrity as well as being one of the most brilliant and visionary writers we've encountered. This interview with Richard covers a lot of vital information regarding the future of how we'll obtain our food and fuel.

Doug