livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] INactivism - $90B farm welfare

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <activism98201@verizon.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] INactivism - $90B farm welfare
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:06:23 -0500 (CDT)

Ken,

My [rant] was in lobbying for the removal of ALL subsidies... I'm no
cheerleader for the corporate welfare thiefs!

It's these subsidies that are actually keeping the small folks down.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA

From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>

Mark, I live in Lubbock TX and this county's cotton famers receive
millions in welfare every year. Everyone from the farmers up to the FB to
government ag employees are in favor of it. The congressmen push for it.
The president of Lubbock Christian University gets some for his ranch. Check
the website!