livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Access to local foods (Was: raw milk Oklahoma)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Access to local foods (Was: raw milk Oklahoma)
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:44:31 -0400

I am interested in purchasing raw milk. Would you please send me the list of farmers that sell milk. I live N. of Luther maybe there will be some around here. Thank You, Tomisha

The Weston A. Price Foundation is a priceless source of information on all sorts of food/health issues--please do check them out at
http://www.westonaprice.org/splash_2.htm

There are local chapter leaders in every state (and many countries) who maintain local-food resources lists, including in many cases access to raw milk. (My wife and I have assembled such a list for northern Virginia.) Check at
http://www.westonaprice.org/localchapters/index.html
for a list of states/countries, then click on yours for a list of chapter leaders. Get in touch with the one(s) closest to you. Even if they are not in your particular corner of the state, they might still have info about sources close to you.

Good luck.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us

Healing the wounds of the Earth and its people does not require
saintliness or a political party. It is not a liberal or conservative
activity. It is a sacred act. ~Paul Hawken

  • [Livingontheland] Access to local foods (Was: raw milk Oklahoma), Harvey Ussery, 07/06/2007