livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] THE NATURAL FOOD GARDENER GROWS GARLIC

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Rhoda Skavroneck" <rhodaf@gate.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] THE NATURAL FOOD GARDENER GROWS GARLIC
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:09:46 -0400

Anything to grow to keep rats away?

Rhoda

From: livingontheland-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:livingontheland-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Artemis
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:47 PM
To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

Greetings!

For generations my family has been growning garlic in their gardens and outlying crop fields for one very important reason...(besides the nourishing and medicinal purposes)...SNAKES!   They will relocate onto other properties!  We usually grow garlic in areas where you do not want any slithering surprises...i.e., woodsheds, barns, etc.

I have enjoyed every informative article from the Trading Post.  Thank you Paul and all others for taking the time to network!

You are blessed,

di` Ana