livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Wisconsin is so Left

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Wisconsin is so Left
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:56:32 -0600

Might qualify that - we're not overtly political or should I say partisan -
in this list. But we recognize that eating local or long distance, eating
homegrown or corporate cardboard, all this is a profoundly political act.
And more effective than trying to pass legislation against the overwhelming
forces of evil. You have that power. You need no one's permission, no vote,
no foundation funding. You just Do It.

I love the land and (most) people, but like the old wag said, "I swear the
gov'mt's trying to take over the country!"

On 6/22/2007 at 6:50 PM Zachary Domikez wrote:

>This is a vindication of everything political on this
>list! And it is from my home state. I am so proud to
>be an (expatriate) American!
>
>http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/22/business/22farm.html?ei=5087%0A&em=&en=3a
b5d45f9cde5b88&ex=1182657600&pagewanted=all