livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Maybe The Guardian scientists will catch up

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Douglas Willhite" <drwillhite@earthlink.net>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Maybe The Guardian scientists will catch up
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:51:50 -0700

I appreciate the guidance and the sustainable gardening standards being upheld on this list by Paul, Ken, Harvey and many of you. I've been forwarding many of your letters to help educate my local gardening group. Keep up the good work, all of you, and maybe someday The Guardian's scientists will catch up!

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>

Of course it's not only about food miles. Maybe someday The Guardian
scientists will catch up with us...