livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Lost Language of Plants

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Lost Language of Plants
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:28:56 -0500

Keep talking. Who knows what's conscious and what isn't? My encouraging talk to plants beats my anxious inner dialog, they're good company.

Marty
On Jun 1, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Harvey Ussery wrote:

One warning, though: There is serious danger of becoming a

thorough-going nature mystic if you start reading Buhner. I've been

doing so a couple of years now, and I spend more and more time talking

to plants. (Don't tell Paul--he might throw me off the list!)