livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Dehydrator?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Claudia & Linda" <dragonhill2@netzero.net>
  • To: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Dehydrator?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:17:12 -0500

Well, Mitch, I don't know how convenient it would be for you, but I dried tomatoes in our truck and car one year.  I laid the sliced tomatoes on cheesecloth covered cookie sheets, set them in the van and truck, with the windows window just rolled down about and inch for ventilation and the front glass facing south and I those tomatoes usually dried in a days time.

Claudia