livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Market gardening

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Market gardening
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:01:41 -0600

I bet it wouldn't turn you away if it was a very lucrative business, as it
should be if it's done right. That family's whining about customer
attitudes sounds exactly like a cover for failing in the business.

I think: why would those sour customers be there in the first place if they
didn't want to buy the produce??? Hmmmm. Methinks there's more to their
story.