livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] season extension

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] season extension
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:06:01 -0600

Folks might want to see Robin's site, Thyme For Ewe Farm, at
http://thymeforewe.com/ and garden page
http://www.thymeforewe.com/garden.html . I've wanted to try that Prescott
Fond Blanc melon and Rouge D'Etampes pumpkin but didn't get an order off.
Interesting, that Swiss chard under October snow. More people should go
with the chard instead of spinach, IMHO. Doesn't bolt in the heat or freeze
soon in winter - as you can see!

Question: what about marketing winter greens, and what do you do with your
Tatsoi?