livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] season extension

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] season extension
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:34:59 -0500

My vote would be some discussion of (the use of space for) early vegetables, followed by late (i.e. succession planting) before going into artificial methods.  To do the best, the "late" has to be started early (so it's ready for transplanting), making it a bit confusing.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz