livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Eating Fossil Fuels Oil, as it Impacts Food supply, by Dale Allen Pfeiffer

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Eating Fossil Fuels Oil, as it Impacts Food supply, by Dale Allen Pfeiffer
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

Something I keep wondering is where does all that blowing topsoil go?  It has to land somewhere...right?  Or is it just that it keeps blowing in the wind...landing...then blowing around some more?

I think sometimes I spend too much time thinking.  <g>

Even if it goes into the oceans, the oceans wash up onto the shores depositing much in the process.....particularly in storms.....though the opposite is also true.

No wonder our air is so dirty!

Gloria