livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:08:14 -0600

Again I'm not arguing causes and remedies, but thousands of scientists the
world over are virtually unanimous that global warming is real. But again,
this does not give us any way to predict local variations. We can be hot or
cold, wet or dry. Long term trends over broad areas can be identified
though.