livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] gardeners

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] gardeners
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

A lady who attended my Lubbock workshop, made this statement:

Even gardeners are too busy to stop and smell the roses!

There is some truth in that for all of us.

I stayed in an apartment during my workshop in Alpine.  No TV, No internet and No cellphone [out of area].  Almost had cardiac arrest.

Ken Hargesheimer

Finding fabulous fares is fun.