livingontheland - [Livingontheland] permaculture

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:37:06 +1000 (EST)

Permaculture is the most efficient method of sustainability for this or any other planet
As for philosophy religion or culture Permaculture as nothing to do with any, it's only concern is to get the most efficient use of the planets resources
As for charges of people riping people off happens any where so beware, if you don't want to pay any one don't, learn it yourself and act as action is the only way
Please no arguments, if you have a better method of developing a piece of dirt from a garden to a country give me your databases that prove permaculture is inefficient and unsustainable.
One thing for sure this culture is unethical imorall and evil
Martin

If wisdom comes with age how did we get to this situation with Global Warming, I can't wait till the wise ones start with Oil Peak
www.climatesolutions.alp.org.au tell the labor party where it's at and don't forget to mention oil peak