livingontheland - [Livingontheland] nutrients

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] nutrients
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:24:13 +1100 (EST)

>I am getting just a little bit tired of all the bashing of the
previous
>farmers.  My family has been farming the same farm in central Illinois
>since 1860 and we haven't "ruined" it yet.  Most of you don't know
what
>you are talking about.  ...being a "little" garden plot farmer does
not
>make you knowledgeable about real farming.  Geezh!
>
>Barbara

Truth is a very difficult thing to accept [see below of politcal interference in science]

Get used to it global warming is here from the rape of the planet by man,
That is me and you and our parents and grand parents etc, in particular over the last 500 years  my direct relations English started to mass rape and commit mass genocide of the planet [see the British empire]

Farmers/people have been sucked in to believing there conditioning and followed blindly along following the liars in authority,

The American govt where warned by Senator F.H.King 100 years ago in a report commissioned by the govt what would happen if they got into oil, you can read this in Farmers of Forty Centuries [this is free on the net-public domain]

You might also ask the American health/agricultural dept why the nutrients in food have halved in the last 30 years

Martin

“There ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! We're all gonna die.”
('Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die' Rag, Country Joe and The Fish, 1967)

I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic monism of Western science.
- Albert Einstein

http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/interference/a-to-z-guide-to-political.html political interference in science

  • [Livingontheland] nutrients, Martin Naylor, 03/15/2007