livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: Rainwater Harvesting Message

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Norma Sutton" <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: OWL-OldWaysLiving@yahoogroups.com, off-grid_women@yahoogroups.com, "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: Rainwater Harvesting Message
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:32:32 -0500

This came in this morning.
Norma
__

Hello Water Harvesters,

Please check the events page of my website www.HarvestingRainwater.com for many dynamic upcoming events and talks throughout Tucson, the Southwest, and beyond. Still more postings will come in the next few weeks.

In addition, check out the new Water-Harvesting Video and Audio page on the website (select the Water-Harvesting Video and Audio button on the upper left hand side of the home page). There you'll see some free 5-minute videos on how we're harvesting street runoff to sustainably grow street trees and a whole lot more!

Happy Harvesting,
Brad Lancaster

http://dada.greenbicycle.net/mail.cgi/u/rainwater/

--
Faith expects from God what is beyond all expectation. - Andrew Murray

visit our farm site at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/

  • [Livingontheland] Fwd: Rainwater Harvesting Message, Norma Sutton, 03/10/2007