livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] wood splitters

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dawn M. Ripley" <ripley@iglou.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] wood splitters
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 00:21:38 -0500

Thanks, Dan! I'm heeding your warnings. I already wasn't wild about inhaling all that carbon monoxide, not to mention what I was doing to the environment in the process. If I can't split wood using my own steam (and I'm afraid I can't), then the electric splitter seems the lesser of the evils.

Still hoping to hear from someone with experience with DR,

Dawn