livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Garden Programs

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Living on the Land" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Garden Programs
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:26:47 -0600

As I indicated earlier, I intend to investigate the garden planning software I can find, to see if any can simplify the planning and record keeping for intensive gardening.

The first I tried is Garden Master http://www.foodforeveryone.org/garden_master/ .  It's neat, easy to install and use, but there are no inherent capabilities for interplanting or succession planting.  I believe that I can develop some workarounds that will help, but it appears to be (only) a nice program for standard gardening.

More later.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz