livingontheland - [Livingontheland] This Organic Life, Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] This Organic Life, Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:07:48 -0700

Book: This Organic Life, Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader
Joan Gussow
http://www.chelseagreen.com/2001/items/thisorganiclifecloth

"For many years, as I've worked hard to raise some of my family's food and
attend closely to the sources of the rest of it, doubtful observers have
asked me why I bother when stores nearby sell anything in any season,
cheaply. I've struggled to explain that this effort is for me a matter of
moral responsibility. From now on I'll simply hand them a copy of This
Organic Life."
—Barbara Kingsolver

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • [Livingontheland] This Organic Life, Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader, TradingPostPaul, 02/21/2007