livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Post-oil..

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Laurie Ann Powell <laurie@powellclan.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Post-oil..
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:59:02 -0600

Paul wrote:

Interesting discussion, yes. My first thought is, we don't accomplish much
by always trying to change the system we live in. When we change ourselves
and set an example for those around us, we've accomplished something.
Personally I don't think in terms of organizations and movements but
individuals and families and communities. Instead of trying to organize
something I think of doing something myself.

And I say,

HEAR, HEAR! That's powerful truth!

Laurie Ann

  • [Livingontheland] Post-oil.., Laurie Ann Powell, 02/14/2007