livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Dairy sheep info and resources request

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Jerome Rigot <rigot.3@osu.edu>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Dairy sheep info and resources request
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:13:56 -0500

Hello all,

I am looking for info and resource on all aspect of raising/keeping dairy sheep. I googled, I searched Amazon.com, but didn't find much. Most of the info available is on raising sheep for wool and meat. I found one book on dairy sheep, but it was published in 1981. Probably most of the info in it is still fine, but I am looking for more recent/updated info if available.

So, any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely, Jerome