livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Rouge D' Irak

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Gloria Baikauskas <gcb49@flash.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Rouge D' Irak
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:27:07 -0800 (PST)

No, but I did know that the US government did that.  Sad, but true.  It is happening in many countries.....even ones where the US is not present.  Please do remember that companies like Monsanto are not US owned.  The US government does its part, though.

I would think it would probably grow in the New Mexico climate, though.  Why not try it and tell us all about the experience and taste?

Gloria, Texas