livingontheland - [Livingontheland] long replies

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] long replies
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:22:59 -0600

I've been asked offlist to remind people to trim the posts they're replying
to. I will ask that unnecessary material be deleted when replying to it,
but personally I want people to be able to see what I'm replying to without
having to look back through the mail to see what it was. Please do delete
enough so we don't have a reply to a reply to a post all in the same
message - and I'll try to do the same ;-)

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
listowner
--Henry David Thoreau

  • [Livingontheland] long replies, TradingPostPaul, 10/11/2006