livingontheland - [Livingontheland] GO NOFA Forum NY Organic Livestock Auction

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] GO NOFA Forum NY Organic Livestock Auction
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:39:02 -0600

notice from GO NOFA Forum
NY Organic Livestock Auction
Certified Organic Only Auction

We are pleased to announce that there will be a 100% certified organic
auction on October 7, 2006 at 11:00 AM to be held in Mohawk, NY.

We have realized that there is a need in this area for a consignment
auction of certified organic products. These products must have proper
paperwork presented with each item or animal. We can’t stress enough the
fact that organic certification paperwork is essential—anything to be
consigned must be certified. The organic producers will play a huge role
in the success of this activity, and you all deserve this to be successful.

The auction will be held in a large, clean, bio-secure facility that has
not had any animals in it for many years.

We are looking forward to a fun filled day for everyone. There will be
many donated door prizes, a food concession stand, many baked goods for
sale and lots of laughter. You can be a consignor, buyer, or a spectator.

Please call with your consignments and help make this auction a huge
success. Livestock and produce are all welcome. The auction will be
hosted by Frasier Farm, 217 Upper Deck Rd., Mohawk, NY 13407,
1-315-823-0912. Auctioneer will be Frank Walker, Franklin, NY,
1-607-829-5172.

Please call us if you would like to place a consignment or just have
questions. We look forward to hearing from you all.

Growing Organic for the Future!

  • [Livingontheland] GO NOFA Forum NY Organic Livestock Auction, TradingPostPaul, 09/22/2006