livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Planting Jerusalem artichokes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: uriel@nasalam.org
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Planting Jerusalem artichokes
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:12:32 -0700

Well, I've posted this before -- I've found that utilizing urine around the garden keeps the rabbits away. We have lots of bunnies running around here in the Ozarks, but they leave my garden alone.
Uriel / SW Missouri

TradingPostPaul wrote:
Well, Barb here agrees with you so I'm outvoted. But the rabbits got the sprouts last year so besides preparing some ground I'll have to put up some chicken wire around the plot. paul tradingpost@lobo.net