livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Transporting Feed Security Act

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Dan Conine <dconine@dotnet.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Transporting Feed Security Act
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:30:59 -0500

Yup, another rule that will be easier for corporations with accountants to implement. It worked for milk, it will work for feedstocks.
Can't imagine being able to keep track of every bale of hay, every bag of oats, every bushel of corn without those fancy computerized machines and GPS tags.....
I know, I know.. "Shut up, Dan, and take the blue pill"

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Transporting Feed Security Act, Dan Conine, 08/30/2006