livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] drifting away from our subject areas

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Art Corbit" <art_c@cox.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] drifting away from our subject areas
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:53:00 -0500

I guess you completely missed the point of posting that thread in the first
place. This is proof positive that nature can very easily wipe an entire
people off the face of this Earth. You can be sure if we don't straighten up
our act and start respecting Mother Nature she will wipe us out today just
as easy. Most people don't believe in this day and time this is even
possible. These arrow heads and mounds prove otherwise.

Art