livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Wheat is the new oil: Nutrient Cycling

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Wheat is the new oil: Nutrient Cycling
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:16:33 -0600

We haven't talked much about minerals here. Remineralize The Earth website
is at http://www.remineralize.org/ . There are controversies. I've used a
little greensand but nothing else in the way of rock dusts.

It's my understanding minerals are best chelated right in the composting
process, by humic acids. I'd like to know more.

--Henry David Thoreau